PLACES TO VISIT
- AICOG 2015 dates announced;
on 21st Jan'15
Inaugural Ceremony & CME
on 22nd Jan'15
from 23rd - 25th Jan'15
- Chennai Trade Centre confirmed as the venue for 58th All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Registration: AICOG 2015
Terms & Conditions:
||Regular Registration Fee
|6 Feb'14 - 30 Sept'14
||1 Oct'14 - 31st Dec'14
||1st Jan'15 - Spot
|FOGSI NON Member
- Congress Registration is mandatory for registration for the Workshop and CME.
- Registration will be valid only on the date of receipt of payment. Registration fees will be calculated as applicable on the date of receipt of payment.
- Senior doctors above the age of 75 years can attend AICOG 2015, Chennai without registration fees. Age proof must be submitted for any such registration along with the duly filled registration form.
- Accompanying person & Children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions / Exhibitions.
- It is mandatory of PG Students to submit a Bonafide letter from the Head of the Department.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Online Payment:You can make payment through credit card. Payment will be accepted only through VISA and MASTER CARD .
- American Express Card and any corporate credit card will not be accepted.
- Offline Payment: You can make your registration payment through "Demand Draft" for the appropriate amount in favour of "AICOG 2015 CHENNAI" payable at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Please courier / post the same to the below mentioned address.
AICOG 2015 CHENNAI
No. 10 A, Dr. Guruswamy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
Tel: +91 72990 38559
E Mail: email@example.com
- Please note that cheques will not be accepted.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please keep the registration confirmation Letter and produce the same at the Registration counter at the conference.
- All cancellation should be made in writing and sent to AICOG 2015 Secretariat via post/courier.
- All cancellation received on or before 31st August 2014 will be entitled for 75% of the amount paid.
- All cancellation received between 1st September to 31st December will be entitled for only 50% of the amount paid.
- 100 % cancellation charges will apply for the cancellations made after 1st January 2015 and no refund will be made for the same.
- The refund process will begin only 30 days after the completion of the conference.