PLACES TO VISIT
AICOG 2015 dates announced;
on 21st Jan'15
Inaugural Ceremony & CME
on 22nd Jan'15
from 23rd - 25th Jan'15
- Chennai Trade Centre confirmed as the venue for 58th All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Registration: AICOG 2015
Terms & Conditions:
||Regular Registration Fee
|6 Feb'14 - 30 Sept'14
||1 Oct'14 - 31st Dec'14
||1st Jan'15 - Spot
|FOGSI NON Member
- Congress Registration is mandatory for registration for the Workshop and CME.
- Registration fees will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- FOGSIans above the age of 75 years are exempted from registration fees. Age proof must be submitted for any such registration along with the duly filled registration form.
- Accompanying persons & children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions and exhibitions.
- PG Students should submit a bonafide letter from the Head of the Department.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Online Payment: Payment will be accepted only through VISA and MASTER CARD .
- American Express Card and other corporate credit card will not be accepted.
- Offline Payment: "Demand Draft" for the appropriate amount in favour of "AICOG 2015 CHENNAI" payable at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- AICOG 2015 CHENNAI
No. 10 A, Dr. Guruswamy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031
Tel: +91 72990 38559
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that cheques will not be accepted.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please produce the confirmation letter at the Registration counter during the conference.
- All cancellation should be made in writing and sent to AICOG 2015 Secretariat.
- All cancellation received on or before 31st August 2014 will be entitled for 75% refund of the amount paid.
- All cancellation received between 1st September to 31st December will be entitled for only 50% refund of the amount paid.
- No refund for cancellation made after 1st January 2015.
- The refund process will begin only 30 days after the completion of the conference.